Countdown to 2030 Publications
Borghi J, Munthali S, Million LB, Martinez-Alvarez. Health financing at district level in Malawi: an analysis of the distribution of funds at two points in time. Health Policy and Planning. 2017: , czx130, https://doi.org/10.
Martinez-Alvarez M, Acharya A, Arregoces L, Brearley L, Pitt C, Grollman C, Borghi J. Trends in the alignment and harmonization of reproductive, maternal, newborn and chld health funding, 2008-13. Health Affairs. 2017:36(11): Global Health Policy.
Wehrmeister FC, da Silva CM, Barros AJD, Victora CG. Is governance, gross domestic product, inequality, population size or country surface area associated with coverage and equity of health interventions? Ecological analyses of cross-sectional surveys from 80 countries. BMJ Global Health. 2017;2:e000437.
- Bhatia A, Ferreira LZ, Barros AJD, Victora CG. Who and where are the uncounted children? Inequalities in birth certificate coverage among children under five years in 94 countries using nationally representative household surveys. Int J Equity Health. 2017;16(148).
- Costa JC, Silva ICM, Victora CG. Gender bias in under-five mortality in low/middle-income countries. BMJ Global Health. 2017;2(2).
- Costa JC, Wehrmeister FC, Barros AJD, Victora CG. Gender bias in careseeking practices in 57 low– and middle–income countries. J Glob Health. 2017;7(1):010418.
- DeJong J, Ghattas H, Bashour H, Mourtada R, Akik C, Reese-Masterson Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health in Conflict: A Case Study on Syria Using Countdown Indicators. BMJ Global Health. 2017; 2:e000302. doi:10.1136/bmjgh-2017-000302.
- Fink G, Victora CG, Harttgen K, Vollmer S, Vidaletti LP, Barros AJD. Measuring socioeconomic inequalities with predicted absolute incomes rather than wealth quintiles: a comparative assessment using child stunting data from national surveys. Am J Public Health. 2017:e1-e6.
- Victora CG, Barros AJD, França GVA, Silva ICM, Carvajal-Velez L, Amouzou A. The contribution of poor and rural populations to national trends in reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health coverage: analyses of cross-sectional surveys from 64 countries. Lancet Global Health. 2017.
- Wong KLM, Restrepo-Méndez MC, Barros AJD, Victora CG. Socioeconomic inequalities in skilled birth attendance and child stunting in selected low and middle income countries: Wealth quintiles or deciles? PLOS ONE. 2017;12(5):e0174823.
- Barros, AJD, Ewerling, F. Early childhood development: a new challenge for the SDG era. Lancet Global Health. 2016;4(12):e873-e4.
- França GVA, Restrepo-Méndez MC, Maia MFS, Victora CG, Barros AJD. Coverage and equity in reproductive and maternal health interventions in Brazil: impressive progress following the implementation of the Unified Health System. Int J Equity Health. 2016;15(1):149.
- Hosseinpoor, AR, Bergen, N, Barros, AJ, Wong, KL, Boerma, T, Victora, CG. Monitoring subnational regional inequalities in health: measurement approaches and challenges. Int J Equity Health. 2016;15(1):18.
- Joseph G, Silva ICM, Wehrmeister FC, Barros AJD, Victora CG. Inequalities in the coverage of place of delivery and skilled birth attendance: analyses of cross-sectional surveys in 80 low and middle-income countries. Reproductive Health. 2016;13(1):1-13.
- Victora C, Requejo J, Boerma T, Amouzou A, Bhutta ZA, Black RE, Chopra M; Countdown to 2030. Countdown to 2030 for reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition. Lancet Global Health. 2016 Nov;4(11):e775-e776. doi: 10.1016/S2214-109X(16)30204-2.
- Wehrmeister FC, Restrepo-Mendez MC, França GVA, Victora CG, Barros AJD. Summary indices for monitoring universal coverage in maternal and child health care. Bull World Health Organ. 2016;94:903-12.
Countdown to 2015 Publications
For a full list of publications completed under Countdown to 2015, click here.